Sunday, April 4, 2010

Nine Value Scales - Studies

I worked on these 9 Value Scales today. I know it's Easter but my husband is in the office writing his screenplay and the Lakers lost so I thought I'd work on my painting some. I feel very technnical a loss with painting so I'm trying to work on my basics.

The first value scale is on top. I felt like the step between white (9) and (8) went to fast so I tried to rectify it in the next one. Then next thing I saw was between 4,5 and 6 it just didn't seem to be working and I still thought there may be room for another mix between 8 and 9

This is the third one I did. I cropped it in photoshop so it looks a little slicker. 1 and 2 seem to be too close now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is much appreciated.

Namaste,

Nya