Monday, January 31, 2011

Drawing the Draped Figure - Wednesday

I feel like I've lost a few steps with my drawing. I have been so tired by the time I get to this Draped Figure Class I don't even know what I really have inside of me. But maybe it will change this week when I don't have to work on the MTV movie anymore. Sometimes I wonder why I bother learning how to draw the figure. I feel like maybe I should just do feel good more abstract works.
I know I'm adding more faces which I think is an improvement. I know I have to work on shoes they just confuse the hell out of me.
I like the movement in this drawing although the head seems to small and the right breast is not right.





I think this drawing is somewhat successful.


This is one of my better drawings of the evening. I need to work on the feet/shoes and I also wish the coat lying over her leg and more weight to it.


This one I'm basically happy with although the bottom of the left leg is off. The front should be a straight to play against the curve of the calf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is much appreciated.

Namaste,

Nya