Saturday, November 26, 2011

Head Drawing - More Heads

Did a couple of self portraits they don't seem to look like me.




Did this at Marchese's uninstructed workshop but I didn't finish. Just got the initial block in.


Did this at Marchese's uninstructed 2 weeks ago. It looks more like a combination of me and the model. I don't know why the model's always start to look like me.



Did this Head in Nathan's Class. It reminds me of my aunt Loreta.


Five Five minute poses is usually my least favorite part of figure drawing but this time I felt like I was drawing o.k. I am not sure what happened.

I did this at Howard Marchese's workshop in the Marina today. It is the same pose as the other woman with the chopsticks in her hair but from a different direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is much appreciated.

Namaste,

Nya