Sunday, November 15, 2009

Glenn's Last Class - Nov 14

I thought I was drawing like crap yesterday but now when I look at them again I don't think they are so bad. I think these were 3 minute poses. I bumped up the contrast in Photoshop this drawings are much lighter in reality. I'm ready to take a break from Glenn's classes. They classs was too big and Glenn hardly spoke to me over the 7 weeks. I was disappointed but maybe later I will realize I learned more than I thought I did. Right now I just feel like I've but a lot of time over the last 15 months into figure drawing and I have so far to go. I was I had started my blog but then so I could really look at last year's drawings.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is much appreciated.

Namaste,

Nya