Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Karl Gnass - Wednesday/Thursday


This is a mix of drawings between Wednesday and Thursday night with Karl. My MTV movie was over and I actually was able to be in class the full amount of time.

I struggled a lot with this hat and the collar of this dress.


Getting the shape of this umbrella was something I struggled with.



I enjoyed this pose. Here I used prismacolor pencil. I am trying to use a lot of different media in the class.



Here a added the dog and the brown box a sort of hommage to Mark McDonnell.






The proportions are wrong oon this drawing but I still like it for some reason.





I feel like there is good movement in this drawing and the white and black seem to be working on the brown paper.





This was my favorite pose of the week I think it would make a great painting.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is much appreciated.

Namaste,

Nya