Friday, August 21, 2009

Looking Back to Spring - Rendering
















I took a rendering class with Glenn Vilppu in the Spring which focused on hour poses. I wanted to remind myself what I did and compare it to last night at Teale Street. I like my line quality in these drawings but I think my proportions are really hit or miss. I think Kevin Chen has really helped me get my proportions together. The trick is measuring - last night at Teale Street someone was talking to me about just drawing not measuring - but I don't agree - I think measuring is important. I think I didn't like to measure before because I really didn't know how to measure. I hope when I work with Kevin again I will get better at it than I am now/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is much appreciated.

Namaste,

Nya