Monday, February 8, 2010

Giraffes - Zoo/Natural History/Books/Video

I worked on giraffes all this week.

This is Joe Weatherly's drawing at the zoo yesterday.

This is another of my instructor, Joe Weatherly's drawings.

This is my drawing at the Zoo. Joe said the proportions of my legs to my neck are not right in my drawings. Either my neck is too short or my legs are too long. I like this drawing though.





These are some sketches at the zoo, as well as, some copies from Joe's book.


These are some drawings I did from Rhino House DVDs


These are some copies from various books.



This is a mix of copies and my own stuff.




Joe's stuff is still way more 3D than mine but I definately learned some stuff this week about the giraffe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is much appreciated.

Namaste,

Nya