Sunday, February 13, 2011

Class 5 - Head Drawing

Glen missed the last 2 classes and I missed the two classes before that so I haven't seen him in awhile. Mark has been substituting. I realize I need to work on my style of mark. My mark making is really boring - mainly straights. I have such hard time sharpening my charcoal to the way Glen and a lot of the west coast teachers waant you to. I have got to figure that out. I also am mad at myself that I haven't practice my heads. I am going to go to uninstructed once a week for the rest of head drawing class and practice. I am also promising myself to practice with the Vanderpoel book and the head book by Loomis. I am sick of not progressing and not putting the time in that I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is much appreciated.

Namaste,

Nya