Sunday, April 24, 2011

How to Get to India with the Monsoon Wind

I am working on my final project for Communication Sketch. I wasn't able to go to the final class because I had to work. This is what my final looks like so far. I am going to finish it even though the class is over. I wish I had already finished and had gotten to the last class but I had to work until midnight. I am struggling with the fact I am going to get a bad grade from the class because I didn't turn in my final even though I know it doesn't matter because I already have an MFA and I am only taking the class for myself. But after years of being trained that grades are important it's hard to shut that part of myself off.

The project is about using the Monsoon winds to get to India. It is loosely based on the Barbarikon chapter of Hymn of the Pearl



These are some rough color layouts for the final that I did the week before but didn't have time to scan. I like the top one the best.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is much appreciated.

Namaste,

Nya