Monday, June 20, 2011

Quick Sketch - 3 sessions

Here is a sample of quick sketch I have done over the last week. It represents work done in 2 of Chris Hero's unistructed workshops and one of Israel Martinez's tuesday night drawing classes.

This is Israel Martinez's Demo he did one my pad. He has a real gentle beautiful drawing style.
This is my drawing.


These are some of my drawings at Chris Hero's Uninstructed workshop at Studio II at the Helms Bakery. My drawings have been affected by my rotator cuff problems I have been having lately. The drawings are very stiff and I feel in pain much of the time when I am drawing.




These are in Israel's Class.










These are at Studio II.







This is in Israel's Class.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is much appreciated.

Namaste,

Nya