Thursday, March 20, 2014

Trying out Ashtanga - Mysore Style

Yesterday was my first day off of work and my first day of Mysore at Omkar 108.  I have wanted to go take the Mysore class for awhile but you have to commit to a month in the mornings and I have been working.

Day 1 -

A lot of Sun Salutations.  I learned Surya Namaskar A and B, forward bend holding the toes, forward bend with the hands under the feet, Triangle on both sides, Revolved Triangle, Side Angle and Revolved Side Angle, Seated Forward Bend, Meditation and Final Savasana.

In the evening a went to Yin with Star at Hot Yoga 8.  I hope with a combination of Yin and Ashtanga I can open my body. 

My flexibility isn't where I would like it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is much appreciated.

Namaste,

Nya