Saturday, June 27, 2020

Poem - Becoming



The poet wrote,  "I am becoming more of myself."

I replied,  "I am becoming less of myself."

The poet wrote,  "I am becoming more."

I replied,  "I am becoming less."

Less questioned the poet, "How so, explain."

I answered, "I am becoming less of myself and more of The Self . . .

I am becoming the stars,

becoming the cosmic womb,

becoming the universe.

I am becoming as small as an atom and as large as the big bang.

I am becoming transparent.

I am becoming invisible,

inseparable,

indivisible,

I am becoming becoming.

Becoming becoming is me

Becoming

Became

Become

I am all that is.

All that it is me.

Be

Come

I

Me

You

We

Here

Now

See!

The poet wrote,  "I am becoming more of myself."

I replied,  "I am also becoming more of yourself.  I am becoming you and you are becoming me."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is much appreciated.

Namaste,

Nya