Friday, April 20, 2012

Some Work March and April

These are some images I have drawn the last 2 months. I have had a hard time keeping up on my blog this spring.  I have been working way too much and have been generally unhappy. I think this is the first time in a long time that I have been so bad at keeping up my blog.  I hope I can get back on track.


I did this sketch last night in Rick Morris's Class at 3Kicks it is the last semester he is teaching.
 Did this last Thursday in Rick's Class. Left early and started a little later due to Rick's demo (which was great).
 I did this some time last month of Kwante in Rick's class.  Rick criticized me for making Kwante too juvenile.
 I don't remember much about this pose.  It is reading like a little bit of a mess.  I am not happy with it.
 I did this in Howard's workshop after not having drawn for a couple of weeks.  It is the drawing that convinced me I need to keep studying with Rick.
 I did this in the last class I went to the last semester of 3 Kicks so some time at the end of March.  This is one of my favorite drawings. She kept looking at me the week I decided to retake Rick's class. She reminded me how much I have grown under Rick's tutelage and that I needed to take advantage of him being around.
 I remember Rick criticizing this drawing for problems in the point of view and placement of features on the face.
 Tim likes this drawing a lot.  I did it of Maude at Howard's workshop. I think the features may be too close together and perhaps the head is too narrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is much appreciated.

Namaste,

Nya