Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Meltdown Comics - Drawing with Linda

Linda and I have been drawing at Meltdown Comics on Monday nights.  It is the best night for me to draw because I am not so tired as later on in the week. Linda always reminds me it is like practicing my freethrows that I need to keep practcing.

My first week at meltdown.  The model wore this hat with fake horns.






2nd week at meltdown.  The model had a kind of Sarah Connor look.



3rd week at meltdown.  The model wore branches on her hair and a beautiful red dress.









4th week at Meltdown.  The model had a flower in her hair and long hair wig.





5th week at Meltdown.  The model had a stripper cop outfit that she could keep striping away pieces of her garment.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is much appreciated.

Namaste,

Nya