Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Thoughts on Conclusion of Anodea Judith's

It is not so much a matter of trying to get somewhere 
as it is removing the blocks 
to seeing that we are already there - Anodea Judith


I did the chakra assessment in Eastern Body, Western Mind.  Here are my results.


I am not sure if I fit into any of the catagories neatly.  But I will explore.

TOP-DOWN SYSTEMS

Excessive Upper Chakras and Deficient Lower Ones

- I definitely have a lot of deficiencies in the lower chakras but I don't have excesses in them I have strengths.  But maybe this could be considered also a TOP-DOWN SYSTEM but a different variation of it.


BOTTOM-UP SYSTEMS

Excessive Lower Chakras and Deficient Upper Ones

- I don't have much deficiency in my upper chakras.  The chakra I have the most excess in is the 3rd.  The chakra I have the most deficiencies is the 2nd, The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th is definitely where I have the most deficiencies and issues.  The 6 and 7th are where the most strength is.


INSIDE OUT SYSTEMS

Centered in the Middle Chakras

I can't say that I am centered in the middle chakras.  I have activity there but it isn't dominant.


OUTSIDE IN SYSTEMS

Chasm in the center of the body

I don't have this

BALANCED SYSTEM

My system is not balanced.  Most of my issues and defiencies are in 1 though 5 and my strengths are 6 and 7.


FURTHER IDEAS I LIKE IN THE CONCLUSION

"..the archetype of the Self contains he program to become whole, much like a seed contains the program to become a flower." p.438

"Each piece we reclaim unfolds a petal of a chakra.  Some pieces unfold several petals, and bring deep restoration. Each piece allows us to love a fuller and richer life - bringing in deeper meaning about ourselves and the world in which we are embedded." p. 438

"Enlightenment comes in pieces.  It happens a little bit every day. Each time we have even a small insight, we have an expansion of consciousness that can then be applied wherever it is needed." p.442

"Each chakra represents an essential chamber in the temple of the Self. Each one houses an aspect of the sacred and its necessary for wholeness.  The more we clean and properly decorate the temple, the more we count the presence of the divine." p.428

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is much appreciated.

Namaste,

Nya