Sunday, May 31, 2020

Processing Emotions: Disappointment and Frustration

I did these pieces in Swami Sivasankariananda's Processing Emotions Class at the Sivananda Los Angeles City Center.

This is about the disappointment and frustration of turning 50 although with the racism that is so visible in the world right now.


This is a closeup of the O and how I feel so frustrated and claustrophobic being locked in.

Swamiji thought it was really important that I transform it


This is me thinking of the positive aspects of all the things I have been doing and making and the peace I feel by not being in the chaos of working in film production and having time for my foot and ankle to heal.  Also how the world is healing with less pollution.


This circle shows how I am in community with my husband and not alone.  And how I have had time to work on my project about the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is much appreciated.

Namaste,

Nya