Thursday, June 8, 2017

“Leap and the net will appear.” Julia Cameron

Julia Cameron writes "As you work with the tools in this book, as you undertake the weekly tasks, many changes will be set in motion. Chief among these changes will be the triggering of synchronicity: we change and the universe furthers and expands that change. I have an irreverent shorthand for this that I keep taped to my writing desk: “Leap, and the net will appear.” It is my experience both as an artist and as a teacher that when we move out on faith into the act of creation, the universe is able to advance. It is a little like opening the gate at the top of a field irrigation system. Once we remove the blocks,"

I do agree that if you leap the net will appear when you come from a place of integrity and authenticity.  I don't believe whatever you do you are protected and it will work out.  But I do believe when you are aligned with your higher purpose everything will work out as it should and that has happened to me many times.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is much appreciated.

Namaste,

Nya